Project Owner: Midtown Redevelopment Authority, TIRZ #2
Midtown Redevelopment Authority, TIRZ #2
Contract Performance Period: 2018-Current
MWSBE Diversity Consultant
Description & Project Relevance
To establish a program to increase the contract participation of relevant MWSBEs in clients’ Affordable Housing and Capital Projects Divisions.
Scope of Work
- Evaluate Midtowns Diversity Program Criteria, Policy and Procedure Development, and Program Implementation.
- Develop and make suggestions for Diversity language to be included in all contracts.
- Assist Midtowns Affordable Housing/Infrastructure division by developing and monitoring, definitive plans and processes.
- Monitor construction projects (Housing & CIP) with various Midtown partners for contract compliance.
- Close-out for Capital Improvement Projects
- Identify infrastructure needs for Affordable Housing Projects
Houston’s MidTown, Third Ward & Sunnyside Areas
$11.0 Million Project
- Collaborated with various Contractors to maximize SMWDBE participation
- Assisted with Project oversight and close-out
- RFP & RFQ involvement
- Included Diversity language in contract documents
- Contract compliance
- Assessed Housing Infrastructure needs for over 400 properties